Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Friday, February 20, 2009

Sweet Beginnings-


So, i have seen a lot of people try this blogging business and i always thought, good for them, but i dont think i would do something like that. Yet, as ironic as it gets, here i am. I was actually driven to starting a blog by a good friend who was my Beehive (if you dont know what that is feel free to ask me) leader when i was in Young Womens, and that was ages ago, although i wish it was not. She asked me to check out her blog and it was filled with such sweet words. Her kids are all grown up and living away but she keeps updated and revives their spirits through blogging. I figured that was something that i wanted. Alright, i wont kid myself, when i saw what it was doing for her family i knew that it was something i Needed.
Everyday is a new beginning and i plan on recording bits and pieces of my adventures here. I experience so many little things everyday that i could not possibly relay to all those i love so here is a perfect place for them to share in the journey with me. That is why i titled my blog Joy in The Journey. Pretty sure anyone who reads this will know that i LOVE quotes so i will start it off predictably to continue a trend i know will inevitably proceed throughout my page:)

The Victor
(C.W. Longenecker)

If you think you are beaten, you are.
If you think you dare not, you dont.

If you like to win but think you cant, it's almost a cinch you wont.
If you think you'll lose, your lost.

For out in the world we find
Success begins with a fellow's will.
It's all in the state of mind.

If you think you are outclassed, you are.
You've got to think high to rise.
You've got to be sure of yourself before you can ever win the prize.

Life's battles don't always go
to the stronger or faster man.
But sooner or later, the man who wins
Is the man who thinks he can



3 comments:

  1. "A man is but the product of his thoughts. What he thinks, he becomes." -Gandhi

    Your post brought me joy today, Kandice Marie, as did the utterly-photogenic Lace Face! Thanks for sharing your light with everyone around you. Your positive aura has blessed me more than you know.

    Con mucho amor,
    Mateo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi..I saw on my blog information that I had 1 fillower, so I checked it through and it lead me to you. Do I know you? Where are you from etc.? Let me know? Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well,well,well! I have to say that I look forward to all the blogs, and that these little things make life all the more interesting and enjoyable!!! Thank-you for brightening my day!!! All my Love-
    MOM

    ReplyDelete